The cost of a college education has gone up 400% in recent years as number of entry level jobs and salaries have declined dramatically, This has created crushing student debt for millions of Americans struggling to pay bills and survive.
These days, women are starting new firms at twice a rate of all other businesses and according to a research it is projected that women labor force will increase to 78 million by the year 2018.
Well, here are the 19 best paying jobs for women this year.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and Twitter for more
- The Civic Holiday is observed in most Canadian provinces and territories on the first Monday of August.
- The holiday is called Civic Holiday only in Manitoba, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and in parts of Ontario and Nova Scotia. It’s called Heritage Day in Alberta, Natal Day in parts of Nova Scotia.
- Quebec, Yukon, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland and Labrador do not have this mid-summer holiday.
- The holiday dates back to the 1850s and it is said to originate from Upper Canada (now Ontario)
- It is not a statutory holiday in Nova Scotia, Ontario, Manitoba and Alberta but is commonly observed by all levels of government, financial institutions and some businesses.
- In Toronto, the first Monday in August is known as Simcoe Day after John Graves Simcoe, who founded the town of York, Upper Canada, which became Toronto.
- Schools, post offices, as well as many businesses and organizations are usually closed, while many workers have a day off.
- The next holiday you should look forward to is Labor Day on September 2nd.
There is a student loan bubble, and it’s getting bigger. Are you one of the borrowers who’s in danger? To see the scope of the problem and learn how you can avoid getting crushed by your student loans, check out this infographic.
Like us on facebook, twitter, instagram and follow our blog for more.
This infographic provides a deeper look into how to determine your future when it comes to higher education.